Through a gift to High Oaks from a gracious donor, we are delighted to be able to offer financial assistance to Christian Science churches and societies with a financial need in our region. These grant awards are given in support of the vital role of our churches and societies to bless both their communities and all mankind with their healing message.
What we fund
Christian Science churches and societies with a financial need in our six-state region are eligible to apply once a year for grants up to $1,000 each for the following:
- Projects in support of Church Manual-based activities including outreach and promotion
- Special projects
- Assistance with church maintenance and repairs
How to apply
Submit a letter from your Executive Board to High Oaks, Inc. with the following information:
- Name and address of your church or society
- Full name, email address and phone numbers for your Board Chair, Treasurer, and Clerk
- A short description of a new or supplemental project for which you are seeking support, including its estimated cost
- The amount your branch is requesting from High Oaks
- A brief explanation of your branch’s financial need
- Submit your letter by the 15th of the month you wish to apply to High Oaks, Inc.